Looking for the Complete ClickFunnels Review? Here is a Comprehensive Guide
If you are among one of the many entrepreneurs trying to build a business, you might have heard about ClickFunnels.
However, maybe you are not quite sure what ClickFunnels actually are or how they can help you with your online firm.
Therefore, we are going to provide you with a comprehensive guide about what ClickFunnels really are. Furthermore, you can learn a great deal about how you can use it to grow your online business and other benefits of using this software.
What is ClickFunnels?
Let’s start with the most basic question; “what is ClickFunnels?”
At its very core, ClickFunnels is simply a software that can help you build an online sales funnel, which businesses can use to market, sell, and distribute their products or services online.
The tool offers the users different funnel options that are pre-built for any specific company, product, or service. When using ClickFunnels, it is simple for everyone to design and promote sales funnel from the ground. This is due to the fact that the software includes all the essential elements required to create an operative and efficient sales funnel.
Traditionally, you would need a variety of tools to come together when designing an online funnel. This would include everything from website hosting and landing pages, to email autoresponders and much more. That can be both very time-consuming and expensive. Especially, if you wish to start your own firm but lack the coding and design talents that are required to build an online business.
Yet, when using ClickFunnels you do not need to depend on other tech-savvy people to build your sales funnel for you. Instead, ClickFunnels gives you the opportunity to design and build sales funnel pages all on your own.
It is an all-in-one tool that simplifies the entire sales and marketing funnels for all kinds of businesses and therefore can help any entrepreneur to market and sell their products online.
How to use ClickFunnels
ClickFunnels provides access to various types of sales funnels and every single funnel needs to be created and adjusted so it attracts the intended consumers.
No matter what online product or service you wish to sell, you can find a solution that fits as ClickFunnels provides funnels for sales, webinars, subscriber lists, membership sites and more. Each of the funnels is quite different from the other to make sure they generate the proposed outcome.
As a user, you just have to choose one of the pre-built sales funnels that match your business requirements. Be aware that even though selling, for example, a subscription and an e-book may be alike in the sense that they are trying to make a sale, they need to be managed individually.
Once you have decided on the right funnel, you need to apply a template. Once again, there are numerous options available with ClickFunnels. These templates have all been tested and have showed great results. So you only need to pick the one that is right for you and your business.
When working with ClickFunnels you will be introduced to a user-friendly interface. This allows you to easily integrate elements such as clocks, animation, videos, and more to your templates. Then you can perform an A/B test on them to determine what the best solution is for your specific audience.
Some of the many features that are included when using ClickFunnels are:
- A/B Split Tests – Comparing two versions of a marketing asset to measure the difference in performance
- Optin Funnels – A lead page that allows users to “opt-in” and begin the journey into your sales funnel
- Custom Domains – A brand name that provides an identity to a website
- ClickOptin – allows users to automatically opt into a funnel by clicking a link as oppose to visiting a webpage
- ClickPops – A pop-up form in your funnel that allows users to opt-in
- Membership Funnels – a funnel designed to acquire new users into a membership site
- Webinar Funnels – a funnel designed to acquire users who will attend an online education or sales presentation
- Sales Funnels – a funnel designed to convert a unique visitor into a customer that completes a sale
- Email Integrations – which connect an email service provider to your funnel and allow you to send manual and automated emails to your users
- Order Pages – A page that allows a user to complete a transaction by submitting their contact and payment information
- Downsale Pages – A page that allows a user who has declined your product or service to purchase an alternative product at a lower price
- Upsell Pages – A page that allows a user to make an additional purchase
- Share Funnels – The ability to share created funnels with colleagues and clients
ClickFunnels Pricing Model
As you can see above, you get access to all kinds of features to market and sell your products online, when you join ClickFunnels.
The ClickFunnels pricing model is ideal for all businesses, no matter the size. It doesn’t matter if you are just starting from scratch, because you can get a 14-day free trial to begin with.
After that, you can select one of two plans. These are offered as “the startup plan” or “the enterprise plan” and costs $97/month and $297/month respectively.
The Startup Plan ($97/month) includes:
- 100 Pages
- 20 Funnels
- 20,000 Visitors
- 3 Custom Domains
- Unlimited Contact Leads
- A/B Split Tests
- Email Integrations
- Optin Funnels
- Sales Funnels
- All Advanced Funnels
- Membership Funnels
- Auto Webinar Funnels
- Hangout Funnels
- Share Your Funnels
- Unlimited Members
- Webinar Funnels
- Downsale Pages
- Upsell Pages
- Order Pages
The Enterprise Plan ($297/month) includes:
- 300 Pages
- 70 Funnels
- 100,000 Visitors
- 20 Custom Domains
- Unlimited Contact Leads
- All Startup features, plus:
- Priority Template Requests
- Priority Support
It is recommended to start with the basic package and scaling up once you feel it will benefit your business.
ClickFunnels Login Instructions
When accessing ClickFunnels you will find the membership login button at the top right of your screen.
If you already have created a membership login, you only need to type in your email address and password. However, if it is the first time you log in, you will have to sign up. This can be down at the bottom of the page where you will find the “Sign Up” button.
Clickfunnels Competitors: Does Anything Else Compare?
While there are many other software tools that perform similar functions, Clickfunnels promises to deliver “Everything you need to build and launch a sales and marketing funnel in no more than 10 minutes”. You essentially have a robust tool where you can generate leads, run an event and complete sales all within the Clickfunnels platform. The biggest difference between Clickfunnle and it’s biggest rivals is that while other tools focus on one aspect of the sales funnel such as the landing page, the email list builder or the shopping cart, Clickfunnels aims to integrate all of these processes into one solution. Let’s take a look at a few of the biggest competitors in this space and how they compare to the Clickfunnels tool.
Finding a Clickfunnels Alternative: Comparing Similar Software
Trying to find a Clickfunnels alternative isn’t easy considering the complete package that Clickfunnels offers. Here are the most comparable tools and the key differentiators that each software provides:
Clickfunnels vs Leadpages
These tools have been viewed as head-to-head competitors but the truth is, the functionality of each software is significantly different. While Leadpages provides the most intuitive landing page builder, Clickfunnels will allow you to build the landing page, a shopping cart, payment gateway, a membership site and the ability to register a domain. You are essentially getting the entire sales funnel builder with Clickfunnels and only one part with Leadpages (the landing page). Both of these tools are exceptional at what they do but Clickfunnels simply does more.
Key differences between Clickfunnels and Leadpages
- Leadpages features primarily a landing page builder while Clickfunnels provides a wider suite of functionality
- Leadpages is relatively cheaper than Clickfunnels with plans starting as low as $25 a month (billed annually)
- While Clickfunnels is more feature-rich, Leadpages is much easier to use and provides a more intuitive design dashboard that is beginner friendly.
If your goal is to create beautifully designed landing pages, go with Leadpages; if building a complete customer acquisition sales funnel is what you’re after, Clickfunnels will deliver what you’re looking for.
Clickfunnels vs Kartra
Both Clickfunnels and Kartra do an amazing job at building sales funnels and offer drag-and-drop editors, pre-built funnel templates, email automation and membership site / course hosting. The Clickfunnels alternative with the most similarities in functionality is Kartra. Here are the primary differences between the two tools.
Key differences between Clickfunnels and Kartra
- Clickfunnels offers built-in webinar capability whereas Kartra will need to integrate to a webinar provider to provide that functionality
- Similarly, Kartra offers features that Clickfunnels users will envy: integrated video hosting and a built-in calendar app. The video hosting feature allows you to add videos to your funnels without having to deal with integrate with third-party tools such as YouTube or Vimeo
- One of the key differentiators between these two competitors is customer service. While Clickfunnels offers decent support for customers and even has one of the largest Facebook groups in the marketing space, Kartra offers a helpdesk that include live chat – considering the learning curve you will need to master to build an effective sales funnel, having a dedicated support team is essential to your success
- Pricing – Kartra limits the number of users you can market to with a “pay as you grow” pricing scale while Clickfunnels offers unlimited contacts / users in their platinum service plan
- Kartra BAM – the biggest functional advantage that Kartra offers over Clickfunnels is their Behavioral Adaptive Marketing feature, which automatically customizes the messaging of your marketing funnel for each customer
While these two products are almost identical in features, Kartra takes the edge. With the video and calendar integrations along with the Behavioral Adaptive Marketing intelligence feature, Kartra does nearly everything that Clickfunnels does yet adds an extra layer of awesome sauce with features that no other product currently offers. With this in mind, Kartra can get very expensive depending on how many users are in your audience. The extra costs will be well worth it for advanced marketers who want to take conversion rate optimization to the next level but If you are a small business, or beginner to intermediate level entrepreneur, Clickfunnels will serve you well.
ClickFunnels Affiliate Program
Once you become a user of the ClickFunnels software, you also get the opportunity to be an active member of the ClickFunnels affiliate program.
All users that sign up for ClickFunnels will automatically become an affiliate, where you will have the opportunity to earn.
The affiliate payout is quite promising as it gives users:
- 40% recurring for ClickFunnels monthly accounts, and
- 40% one-time for the promotion of Funnel Hacks
A specific type of cookie is used to track your site visitors across devices and thereby ensure you are paid when any new user converts.
In addition, you not only get a commission from the ClickFunnels front-end products such as webinars, free trials and the like. You will also get a commission when any of your leads move further down the sales funnel and buy more ClickFunnels products.
There is really nothing to lose when being part of the ClickFunnels affiliate program. Yet, it is, of course, optional for all users.
Conclusion: Is Clickfunnels Worth It?
So is ClickFunnels a tool you should consider using in your business?
Well, it all depends on your specific business and what is important to you. If you want to increase the average lifetime value of your consumers, then ClickFunnels can be an excellent tool.
You will not only get access to the software, but you will also receive inspiring and valuable training if you sign up.
Get your ClickFunnels 14-day free trial now. Then you can decide if you can use it to grow your business.